PEI Model Photography • Single Light, Black Background Series
Martin at Sandpiper Studios loves the opportunity to try new lighting techniques in his PEI model photography. This set up started a new portrait series called “Single Light, Black Background”. It captures a model’s true self, no fancy multiple lights – just a black background and a single strobe light. The outcome? An emotional black and white, dramatic full colour and artistic images. Check out more of the images below and let us know what you think!
There are so many reasons to book a photoshoot for yourself, such as:
- New headshot for your professional resume and LinkedIn profile
- Stunning new pictures for your Facebook, Instagram and dating profile
- Show off your new haircut, favourite outfit or your makeup skills
- A great confidence booster to be comfortable in your skin – you look amazing!
- Are you a model? Practice your angles (and your smize) and get the best shots for your portfolio
- Or maybe you’re all dressed up to go out later and want to get some professional pictures beforehand!
Contact us today for your PEI model photography session for only $99! That’s an amazing price to get stunning, professional images. To learn more about what’s included, check out our model photography services page.
Fun fact – this studio set up is Ally’s favourite – her picture from a few years ago is still her go to headshot image. Leave us a comment to convince Ally that it’s a good idea to get some updated pictures next time she’s home in PEI!
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with our most recent photoshoots.
I would love to hire you for some family photos when you’re out west!